Combining Ginger Garlic Clove and Turmeric Tea for fertility is surely another potential way to improve fertility for both men and women. The tea is loaded with antioxidants that combat the oxidation of heavy metals like lead acetate, Mercury in the human body.
This tea combination also possesses anti-inflammatory properties that help humans combat pains, and prevent inflammation of the reproductive organs which may be detrimental to fertility.
The tea is equally loaded with compounds that can help inhibit microbial activities. Dive deeper to discover impressive reasons to bank on this tea combination.
• Two cups of water
• One teaspoon of ground ginger root
• One teaspoon of ground garlic
• One quarter (1/4) teaspoon of ground cloves
• One quarter (1/4) teaspoon of ground turmeric
• Honey for sweetness (optional)
• Add 2 cups of water into your teapot and allow to boil.
• Pour the freshly grated ginger, garlic, cloves, and turmeric into the boiling water.
• Lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
• Sieve the tea into a mug and add honey to taste (optional).
• Enjoy your ginger garlic cloves and turmeric tea for fertility.
Emerging fertility Benefits Of Ginger Garlic Clove and Turmeric Tea
1. Expels anti-fertility toxins
Ginger Garlic Clove and Turmeric Tea are loaded with antioxidants that fight free radicals from oxidative stress, lower the effect of heavy metals, (such as mercury and lead) and other toxins in the body, and expel them through the diuretic process.
2. May relieve painful menstruation
Both Ginger and turmeric are known for their ability to increase the body’s tolerance to pain due to their anti-inflammatory properties. This tea combination can as be helpful to those experiencing painful menstruation and can lower the pains they feel during their menstrual period.
The tea may also help combat stress and improve mood and overall health, which can improve fertility.
3. Can help balance hormones, and improve sperm quality
Garlic and ginger have been proven to improve fertility in both males and females. Both are loaded with natural antioxidants that can help to ensure that inflammation of reproductive organs is averted. For those troubled by hormonal imbalance, Garlic and clove may also help to balance hormones and improve sperm quality, which can boost fertility in both males and females.
4. Fight infection detrimental to fertility
Cloves are known for their anti-microbial property, which can help inhibits the activities and growth of bacteria and fungi which may impact fertility. The Clove, Ginger, Garlic, and turmeric tea combination may eliminate infectious diseases which can cause damage detrimental to human reproductive health.
Here are possible side effects of drinking the Ginger Garlic Clove and Turmeric Tea combination.
• This tea combination of ginger, garlic, turmeric, and cloves has tremendous fertility benefits but may cause some people to feel weak temporarily. It’s therefore, advised that you test If you’re going to feel weak after drinking it by taking the tea on a day you ain’t going to work or for outdoor activities. But if you’re not affected that way good for you, then drink it and to your work.
• This tea combination is not ideal for pregnant women as it may harm the growing fetus, and cause complications if high doses are taken especially during the first 3 months of pregnancy. Pregnant women should avoid this tea or reduce their intake.
• If you are sensitive to any of the ingredients in tea, it could cause you to experience allergic reactions if you drink it.
JC is passionate about finding the impact of foods (feeding habits) on human fertility and reproductive health and a way to improve fertility.