Looking for seeds for female fertility? Search no more. The top 4 proven seeds to boost female fertility are pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and optionally watermelon seeds.
Wait! Don’t go yet! Let’s discuss the nutritional value of the aforementioned seeds and how to cycle them to boost female fertility.
first of all, what is seed cycling and how can one cycle these seeds to boost fertility and chances of getting pregnant?
Seed cycling is simply the rotational intake of different fertility-boosting seeds such as flax seeds, sesame, pumpkin, and sunflower seeds. These seeds must be grinded into powder for easy digestion and extract more of their nutrients when taken as a diet.
It is an alternative practice that many believed helps control and improve reproductive hormones.
Although there is no study, or evidence backing this practice, it has been in use for a very long time. What about risk and side effects?
There are no real adverse effects of seed cycling, but you may avoid any of the seeds if you are allergic to them. Additionally, there are lots of people who believe seed cycling can be used to effectively treat hormonal imbalances.
• Fluctuation of hormones such as progesterone, androgens, and estrogen can greatly impact one’s menstruation cycles and may cause infertility.
How cycle seeds boost female fertility
To achieve a better result from seed cycling it should be done at least for 28 days. Below are simple steps to cycle seeds for female fertility.
Collect enough quantity of flax seed, sesame, pumpkin, and sunflower seeds and grind individually into powders, also store them separately.
The first 14 days should start from the first day of your period till a day or a few days before ovulation. Mix 1 tablespoon of powdered pumpkin seeds with warm water or milk and drink it. The following day equally mixes 1 tablespoon of powdered flax seeds with warm water and drink, repeat this process for 14 days.
For the remaining 14 days within the 28 days, mix 1 tablespoon of sunflower seeds with warm water or milk and drink it, then the next day switch to sesame seeds, also mix 1 tablespoon of powdered sesame seeds with warm water and drink. This should start from the first day you ovulate till a day before your menstruation period start.
Nutrition value of seeds for female fertility
• Contains lignans which regulate estrogen production to avoid excess. It is also rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
• Rich source of zinc. Zinc minerals play important role in preparing for the secretion of progesterone plus omega-3 fatty acid.
• Equally contains lignans which help to keep a balanced level of estrogen and progesterone. It also has omega-6 fatty acids.
• A rich source of selenium. Selenium helps to improve the function of the liver, prevent excess hormone secretion and clogging, plus omega 6 acids.
A known benefit of seeds cycling
What benefit to gain from seeds cycling
1. Improves hormones functions
According to testimonies from people on Instagram and other social media who believe in seeds cycling. These seeds are packed with certain fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins, that can help curb hormonal imbalance and as well boost the functions of the hormones. [1 ]
2. May help stop painful menstruation
Seeds such as sesame, pumpkin, and flax seeds are rich sources of lignans, a compound that enhances the production of and regulation of estrogen, and may equally improve the secretion of progesterone. 
3. Boost body immunity
Sesame and sunflower seeds are rich sources of vitamins E, zinc, and another mineral that support the production of progesterone, while vitamin E and other minerals found in the seeds may also help boost immunity and lower oxidative stress which is the major cause of premature aging.
Additionally, selenium, lignans, and omega-6, found in these seeds improve the function of the liver and excretion of hormones, curb estrogen and progesterone fluctuations and lower inflammation that co tribute to painful menstruation.
• Seed cycling is a natural and less expensive way to strengthen the female immune system, boost ovulation and improve fertility. It is the rotation of four different nutrient-packed seeds between the two major phases of the menstruation cycle known as follicular(the phase of menstruation ) and luteal (the phase of ovulation.
• Although it lacks scientific backing, seed cycling is a sure way to curb the challenges of hormonal fluctuations which contribute to the cause of infertility.
There are several seeds for female fertility such as flax, sunflower, pumpkin, sesame, and watermelons seeds
• It is better to use raw that is unroasted, unsalted, and seasoned seeds when doing need cycling to enjoy their full nutritional value.
JC is passionate about finding the impact of foods (feeding habits) on human fertility and reproductive health and a way to improve fertility.